Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mushy



Intimacy - affection.
Honesty - truthfulness.
Commitment - promise.
U,
Me,
Us- together.

" The lyrics are both a lament for misunderstanding between the genders and an indictment of the male side of relationships. " (About.com-Top40/Pop Review)

A friend of mine once said something like this to me " Success needs perseverance and determination, all she needs is your TIME. " which made me reflect how much I've spent my time with u besides the daily messages. Sometimes u may think I'm not showing u how much u meant to me most while I feel I've done my best juggling everything else together. Sometimes i may not realize how u feel bad about us until u hit me with your hidden (sarcastic) messages. I admit as a guy I do bear some of those imperfections in me but please trust me that i would never ever take u for granted.

Sincerely,
ZOO :)

ps: 3:15am, read your inbox darling.

No comments: