Monday, June 22, 2009

Impossible is Possible

May Peace Be Upon You :)

Ladies and gentlemen please be informed that my12 days of block leave after POP has just ended 25mins ago. Tomorrow or shall I say today considering it is already past midnight, I'm starting a new chapter in my army career for 10 weeks. Well there's lots of things that I have learned throughout my BMT days, one of them is that we never know how strong our mind is than our body. We always hear this common phrase " Come on! Endure! Mind over matter", well its true because when you really believe in it, you never know how stronger, faster or tougher u can be all this while. Never stop believing in what you want to achieve. It may seem impossible now but the impossible doesnt stop you from breaking the possible (understand?) hehe. All I got to say is don't under or overestimate the power of our mind as Addidas would say "Impossible is Possible" while its rival cousin Nike says "Just Do It". haha. Hopefully I'll be back to update. Well don't just HOPE but PRAY at least. hehe

Sincerely,
Zoo

PS: To my lovely person "The luckiest person in this world is somebody who loves and is loved back" I guess im the luckiest one because I got you and ily :)

No comments: